7-Second Riddles Horror Edition | 7-Second Riddles Stories | 7-Second Riddles Detective Stories
I got a new true detective story from one of my subscribers! This horror story will show you that sometimes things are not what they look like and you shouldn’t trust everything you hear or see. The end of the detective story will definitely be a big surprise to you (it was for me at least!) and will boost your brain power to think outside the box. I wonder how many of use would believe the father if they were that boy…
They say life can be crazier than any book or movie and my mom is living proof. Frankly, it’s a miracle that she even survived this…
I always knew that my parents’ relationship was shaky – growing up I would constantly see them fight. That was upsetting, of course, but I think I never fully understood how bad things were. At least until recently.
One day, when I was at school I received a really weird message from my mom. It said: “I don’t know what your father is up to. Call the police to Jackson Park!!!” I froze as I read it, unable to believe my eyes. At first, I even thought that it might be a joke. I tried to call her, but her cell phone was off. My hands started shaking as I was dialing 911.
Right after I talked to the police, I left school – I still had a few classes and I didn’t have permission to leave, but I couldn’t have cared less about that at the moment! I needed to make sure my mom was okay! I escaped through the back door and rushed to the park.
I arrived there just in time to see my mom being put into an ambulance. I tried to get to her, but the police stopped me. I wanted to tell them that it was my mom, that I needed to be there with her, but I was in shock and I couldn’t really talk… it was as if all of a sudden, I forgot all the words.
I saw my dad approaching one of the officers and telling him something. They let go off me. My dad tried to come closer to me, to comfort me, but I pulled back. The words from mom’s text were burnt into my mind.
“What have you done to her?” I yelled at him.
He looked at me in awe.
“What are you talking about?”
“You know!”
Before either of us could say much else, the police officers took me aside to talk to me in private. They took me to the police station, where I told them everything. After that they said my mom was shot and they found her in a distant part of the park. They took me to her – she was in a coma and so far nobody could tell if she was gonna make it.
That nearly broke me. It didn’t help that my dad was arrested on charges of attempted murder. Everything was pointing at him: the text message; the gun mom was shot with was his; his lunch break perfectly matched the time of the attack; the police even found the motive – it turned out that he was having an affair… But something didn’t really add up for me. It wasn’t that I couldn’t believe that my dad was a murderer – after everything that happened I would have believed almost anything. It’s just… according to the police my mom was shot somewhere between 1:00 and 1:30 p.m., while I received mom’s text message at 1:43 p.m. When I told that to the police, they said that the connection on her phone was probably poor, which is...
Subscribe to 7-Second Riddles: https://goo.gl/BZSTVh
Music: Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Music: Youtube Library https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/...
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
https://www.depositphotos.com
https://www.shutterstock.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join us on Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/7Second.Ridd...
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/7second.rid...
Website: https://brightside.me/wonder-quizzes/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more videos and articles visit:
http://www.brightside.me/
hbo true detective stories My Mom Or My Dad? My True Horror Story Animated | |
| 888 Likes | 888 Dislikes |
| 56,936 views views | 3.6M followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 5 Jun 2019 |
Related keywords
7 second riddles detective,brain games netflix,think outside the box quotes,true story cast,quiz games,true story netflix,detective story writers,picture riddles for whatsapp,logic puzzles lateral thinking,think outside the box thursday,test your brain episode 1,riddles meaning,7 second riddles horror stories granny,horror story animated in hindi i am rocker,horror คือ,detective story essay,puzzles for d&d,7 second riddles and answers,animated story of gideon,horror story animated movies,7 second challenge,picture riddles in english,crime riddles to solve with answers,test your brain age game,true horror story movies on netflix,horrorfield,are true detective stories connected,picture riddles for adults with answers,horror story animated in english,brain teasers with answers youtube,american horror story story cast,true horror story based movies,crime riddles in english,logic puzzles how to solve,school horror story animated,boost your brain do,picture riddles,brain teasers with answers for middle school students,riddles with answers for adults,detective story definition,animated story in english,true story kritik,crime riddles in tamil,scary stories,trivia questions,true story ende,story horror story video,brain teasers with answers printable,puzzles to print,logic puzzles 101 pdf,brain teasers worksheets,puzzles for toddlers,emoji games online free,bloody mary horror story animated,true medical detective stories,horror short film the herd,7 second riddles who is the alien,brain teasers with answers in english,quizney,7 second challenge idee,7 second riddles horror stories,trivia questions for teens,emoji games for free,riddles meaning in tamil,crime riddles bright side,true horror story animated,detective story film,brain teasers with answers consulting,riddles for kids in english,scary stories to tell in the dark 2019,picture riddles reddit,picture riddles app,brain teasers with answers images,7 second challenge dan and phil,crime riddles to solve,true detective stories online,brain teasers for dogs,test your brain games,test your brain training system,think outside the box examples,riddles meaning in english,horror sans,riddles for adults,riddles for kids in hindi,horror club,horror movies,true horror story tagalog version,emoji games for instagram,boost your brain book,american horror story story hotel,horror story animated hindi mai,crime riddles with pictures,detective story ideas,trivia night sf,trivia questions and answers 2019,emoji games to play over text,brain games for esl students,brain games juegos,puzzles games,puzzles for 4 year olds,trivia team names,emoji games on snapchat,horror story animated house,riddles quiz,logic puzzles ios,detective story crime escape,brain teasers for kids,animated story creator,think outside the box synonym,brain teasers with answers riddles,story horror story cartoon,quizlet,think outside the box italiano,trivia questions for 70th birthday party,riddles in maths,trivia questions number,true story michael finkel,detective story in english,true detective stories,https://quizlet.com/,quizlet login,7 second challenge questions,logic puzzles number,test your brain riddles,true horror story 2016 japan,true crime detective stories,story horror story in hindi,brain teasers questions,riddles with answers funny,trivia questions for china,story writing horror story,brain games niños,true detective stories author pen name,test your brain whatsapp,test your brain girl name,picture riddles worksheet,story animated movies,7 second challenge apk,brain teasers puzzles,true detective stories andy,brain games online,scary story starters,true story movie,trivia questions meaning,test your brain national geographic,picture riddles with answer,horror story animated in urdu,think outside the box example,scary story paragraph,think outside the box exercise,brain teasers for grade 6,story animated maker,brain teasers with answers funny,true story besetzung,scary story in hindi,picture riddles buzzfeed,7 second challenge vragen,horror movie,trivial meaning,brain teasers interview,animated story instagram,riddles with answers pdf,think outside the box tattoo,test your brain ladki ka naam,picture riddles brain teasers,horror story animated in hindi new,horror story animated videos,brain teasers with answers for high school students,quiz show,trivia meaning,trivia questions about education,detective story jack's case взлом,logic puzzles website,horrortale,7 second riddles crime,boost your brain power reading comprehension,horror game,think outside the box book,picture riddles that make words,brain teasers app,puzzles and empires,animated story maker app,emoji games on messenger,test your brain left or right,7 second challenge frågor svenska,logic puzzles christmas,quizizz live,toy story horror story,7 second challenge markiplier,short story horror story,true story spiel um macht,trivia questions geography,horror แปลว่า,crime riddles quiz,trivia questions australia 2019,logic puzzles usborne,trivial pursuit,puzzles online free,riddles in tamil with answer,brain games youtube,scary story to tell in the dark,crime riddles in hindi,horror story animated new,puzzles usa today,7 second riddles instagram,emoji games copy and paste,detective story imdb,scary stories to tell in the dark book,crime riddles for adults,scary stories to tell in the dark rating,think outside the box synonyms,7 second riddles creepy stories,horror story horror story hindi urdu,true horror story podcast,brain games wikipedia,scary stories to tell in the dark قصة,horror anime,trivia night near me,brain teasers with answers math,quizizz,brain games episodes,7 second riddles love,brain teasers for teens,logic puzzles baron,emoji games ideas,7 second challenge in romana,7 second challenge aufgaben,riddles with answers and pictures,riddles with answers in telugu,think outside the box quiz,trivia questions about indonesia,trivia questions of indonesia,brain games apk,horror story animated in hindi,scary story to tell in the dark movie,crime riddles games,picture riddles brain teasers with answers,boost your brain power,trivia quiz,true life detective stories,brain games app,http://testyourbrain.org,scary stories to tell,quiz questions,quizly,horror stories,trivia questions on general knowledge,picture riddles for whatsapp with answers,animated storytelling,detective story example,horror story animated khooni monday,trivia games,scary stories 2019,brain teasers for adults,story animated video,puzzles walmart,7 second challenge app,brain teasers hard,riddles with answers pdf download,boost your brain pdf,7 second riddles momo,true horror story in malaysia,odia story horror story,boost your brain majid fotuhi,7 second riddles youtube,scary stories to tell in the dark pdf,test your brain whatsapp puzzle,puzzles for 2 year old,7 second riddles scary stories,emoji games to play,crime riddles new,true story spiel um macht trailer,brain teasers with answers for adults,7 second challenge opdrachten,true story meme,brain teasers grade 5,true horror story in hindi,trivia questions about english language with answers,puzzles for 3 year olds,riddles funny,horror stories 2012,crime riddles for youth,true story rotten,detective story movie,puzzleshipping,brain teasers for seniors,7 second riddles who is the killer,emoji games powerball answer,7 second riddles vampire,horror story,7 second riddles horror edition,detective story books,riddles in tamil,boost your brain nita scoggan,quiznos menu,riddles for children,7 second challenges,brain teasers pdf,riddles with answers easy,trivia definition,think outside the box games,7 second riddles in tamil,true horror story books,riddles with answers tagalog,true detective stories author,picture riddles in hindi,detective story 1951,riddles with answers and tagalog translation,picture riddles pdf,crime riddles with answers pdf,trivial pursuit questions,logic puzzles knights and knaves,true horror story cartoon,crime riddles videos,logic puzzles best,horror story animated halloween,boost your brain and memory program,riddles and puzzles,brain teasers with answers,think outside the box game,puzzles for 5 year olds,scary story movie,story american horror story,think outside the box traduzione,trivia for kids,crime riddles youtube,animated story titles,logic puzzles worksheets,brain teasers with answers science,trivia questions online,bulli bulli horror story,boost your brain majid fotuhi pdf,horror movies 2018,crime riddles with answers,emoji games printable,brain teasers games,true horror story tagalog,true horror story in marathi,animated story books,puzzles for dogs,picture riddles for adults,riddles with answers in urdu,true detective based on real stories,trivia questions and answers,brain teasers with answers pictures,riddles with answers for kids,trivial,picture riddles math,true horror story video,story horror story full movie,logic puzzles online,riddles in hindi,true story spiel um macht erklärung,think outside the box quote,boost your brain power in 60 seconds,riddles with answers what am i,brain games imdb,picture riddles read between the lines,brain teasers with answers easy,trivia questions game,boost your brain power in 60 seconds pdf,animated story title generator,7 second challenge question,detective story jack's case mod,trivia questions for kids,true story schauspieler,logic puzzles printable,horror stories for kids,7 second riddles horror,brain games serie,riddles with answers ppt,7 second riddles personality test,true story glamfume,7 second challenge list,quiz your friends,riddles with answers about love,puzzles for kids,trivia near me,riddles with answers,detective story jack's case mod apk,animated story title generator jarvis,true story spiel um macht imdb,story animated youtube,brain games fce,7 second riddles brain teasers,detective stories for kids,trivia questions general knowledge,brain teasers with answers puzzles,trivia questions england,trivia questions to ask your boyfriend,detective stories,crime riddles esl,christmas horror story animated,boost your brain digest,trivia questions health,boost your brainpower pdf,7 second riddles true horror stories,detective story crime escape 2,trivia crack,test your brain yeh ek ladki ka naam hai,animated story generator,7 second riddles excel,7 second riddles games,riddles with answers examples,test your brain age,think outside the box meaning,puzzles for sale,true story avicii,boost your brain parade,true horror story animated in hindi,test your brain perception,horror อ่านว่า,animated storyboards,riddles with answers tagalog and english,quiznos,crime riddles hard,scary story imdb,7 second challenge generator online,7 second riddles murders,riddles for students,scary story short,brain games trailer,true story spiel um macht ende,true horror story in bengali,crime riddles for students,american horror story story season 8,american horror story story season 7,puzzles and dragons,true horror story in hindi india,story horror story movie,brain teasers for kids printable,7 second challenge online,true horror story in tamil,story horror story,quiz maker,picture riddles think outside the box,boost your brain joel levy,true story trailer,riddles with answers hard,logic puzzles for adults,think outside the box test,logic puzzles grid online,christmas story horror story,boost your brain book pdf,animated story time,true horror story in english,detective story elements,test your brain girl name answer,true story buch,trivia night,horrorism,brain games free,quizlet live,puzzles for adults,animated story app,brain games temporada 1,emoji games answers,horror story animated cartoon,quiznos locations,emoji games for bridal shower,test your brain questions,brain teasers with answers pdf,brain games store,story animated in hindi,crime riddles pdf,detective story jack's case,riddles with answers bisaya,brain teasers with answers interview,riddles hard,horror movie แปลว่า,scary story ideas,detective story jack's case walkthrough,emoji games for birthday party,quizzes,7 second riddles would you rather,test your brain quiz,think outside the box t shirt,emoji games online,emoji games level 40 mlb,brain teasers math,horror comic,brain teasers with answers for interviews,horror story animated hindi urdu,7 second challenge generator,emoji game show,logic puzzles questions,puzzles amazon,emoji games for texting,logic puzzles interview,true police detective stories,7 second challenge ideas,riddles for kids,scary stories to tell in the dark movs4u,emoji games for baby shower,horror story animated taf,logic puzzles intermediate,quizzle,riddles with answers in hindi,boost your brain health,boost your brain power book,quizzes live,riddles with answers english,true detective are they true stories,emoji games for party,brain teasers with answers pdf download,scary stories فشار,brain games natgeo,quiznos near me,7 second challenge question list,animated story books online,puzzles near me,test your brain power,scary stories to tell in the dark اعلان,think outside the box riddles,boost your brain joel levy pdf,true horror story movies,story of american horror story season 1,story of american horror story season 2,fortnite horror stories 7 second riddles,brain games for adults,test your brain pay attention,true horror story in hindi language,trivia questions for adults,think outside the box significato,boost your brain meaning,horror story horror story film,brain teasers for adults with answers,true story imdb,riddles in english with answer,horror story animated i am rocker,trivial definition,horror film,picture riddles with answers,picture riddles for middle school,logic puzzles pdf,brain games en español,brain teasers with answers worksheet,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét